Using the cafeteria
HOMELiving in dormUsing the cafeteria
KU:L HOUSE cafeteria is not obligatory.
You can choose a meal plan you want to eat.
Cafeteria Time ※ Lunch is only available on weekends.
|semester||07:30 ~ 09:30||12:00 ~ 13:30||17:00 ~ 19:30|
|vacation||07:30 ~ 09:00||12:00 ~ 13:00||17:00 ~ 19:00|
- Cafeteria provides 2meals(breakfast/dinner) on weekdays, holidays and 3meals(breakfast/lunch/dinner) on weekends
- You can have 3 meals a day in holidays and weekends.
※ During Korean New Year’s Day and Korean Thanks Giving Day, we do not prepare meal.
- Meal plan 1, 2, 3 and 4 are the same menu.
- Cafeteria offers 2 menus(Korean/One-dish meal) during semester weekdays(breakfast/dinner).
- Meal plan due is following by your living period(6months, during semester, vacation).
- At the end of the living period, remaining numbers of meal will lapse.
- If you extent the living period from ‘semester’ to ‘vacation’, meals during ‘semester’ lapse, not be released to ‘vacation’.
- If you ate all meals you applied, you can recharge the meals as much as you need.
- Where : Cafeteria office(please ask at the dormitory office first)
- When : Weekdays(Mon.~Fri.) 10:00~12:00, 14:00~16:00 ※ Charging is not available on weekends and holidays.
- Price : Price is different following by the meal plan you first chose.
- Students who didn’t apply the meal plan can charge the meals if they need.
※ Charged meals are cannot be refunded.
Refund for midway Check-out
- Refunds following by the ‘left days of living period’
※ But, leftover ‘meals’ are smaller than the left days of living period, meal fee will be refunded following by the leftover meals.
- Expiration check-out : refund is not allowed.
Cautions when using the cafeteria
※ For more information : ☎ 02.2024.6017 or visit the dormitory office. weekdays(10:00 ~ 16:00)
- Student who didn’t applied the ‘meal plan’ counted as a student who will not use the cafeteria, so student who wants to eat at the cafeteria should apply the meal plan at the right period.
- Meal type cannot be changed. ※ But it can be changed or refunded within 3 days before the Regular Check-in day.
- You have to choose only one menu, and cannot eat two menus both.
- It's strongly prohibited to use your card 2 times for one meal. And you can not transfer your card to someone else.
- Do not take the food outside.
- Please be quite in the cafeteria.
- Student who violates the clause 4, 5 can be given penalty points.
- Please scoop the proper amount.