HOMECheck-in / Check-outCheck-out
After the check-in period, checking-out within the check-out period according to the rules and regulations is called ‘Regular Check-out’.
Check-out Registration Prior to the check-out
- Visit KU:L HOUSE website and register for ‘Check-out date and Room Inspection' within the previously announced date.
- ※ Except for the students confirmed on ‘vacation and next semester’
Packing and Cleaning the Room Prior to the check-out
- Take all the belongings out and clean the room neatly to meet the set check-out date.
Room Inspection The day of check-out
- Inspect the facility on the previously registered ‘check-out date and room inspection time’ with the ‘inspection staff’ who will be waiting on the first floor laundry room.
- ※ If the facility has been either lost, damaged, broken or the room has not been cleaned(bathroom included), we charge you fees, which will be taken out of your deposit.
Dormitory Card The day of check-out
- After the room inspection, the staff will receive the checked-out dormitory card
- ※ At the time of check-out, if you do not have the dormitory card, we will take the fee from the deposit.
- ※ After the check-out, you are not allowed in the dormitory. If you unlawfully enter, we will charge you a fine.
- If you do not register for the check-out day, we will give you penalty points according to ‘Penalty Point Regulations #9’
- Fail to inspect the room(unauthorized check-out) : You will not be allowed to check-in next semester(during semester+vacation).
- Not complying to the official check-out day : We will charge dormitory fee from '17PM regular check-out date' to the 'actual check-out date'. You will not be allowed to check-in next semester(during semester+vacation).