HOMECheck-in / Check-outCheck-in
Receiving the dormitory cardat the day of check-in
- Visit KU:L HOUSE office and receive the card(=access card, meal card) after identification.
- Receive a living guidebook about the dormitory.
- Listen to explanations about safety education schedule and how to check room equipment.
Checking the room equipmentat the day of check-in
- Enter assigned room using the dormitory card.
- Check the equipment in the room and type in the check point through KU:L HOUSE website or KU:L HOUSE mobile App-[Room inspection] menu.
Instruction for Check-in
Follow Check-in Procedure
- Students should check-in within the time(10:00~17:00) of Check-in period that KU:L HOUSE informed.
- Students who cannot check-in within the period should submit application for delay to the KU:L HOUSE office in advance. After submit the application, students should check-in within ‘10days after the Regular Check-in Day’.
- ※ Student who didn’t check-in within ‘10days after the Regular Check-in Day’ receives penalty points following by the dormitory regulation.
Checking the room equipment
- Student should check the equipment in the room and type in the check point through KU:L House web-site or KU:L House mobile App-[Room inspection] menu. and write it down in detail if there is a damaged, destroyed, lost equipment.
- Room equipment checklist should be enrolled by the next day of check-in at 24:00. KU:L House administration office repair and replace the equipment, based on the submitted destroyed room equipment check list.※ Repair or replacement might take some time, if it is urgent, please contact to administration office(☎ 02-2024-5010 / night 02-2024-5019, 5119)
- When check-out, we charge for destroyed, damaged equipment compared to prior room equipment check list, so please double-check carefully before submit.
Enrollment or modification of personal information
- Before regular check-in day, students should enroll of modify their personal information through KU:L House website.
- After regular check-in day, modify immediately if there is any change.
※ Photo: Identification picture of yourself, taken within 6 months.
※ A selfie or full-length photograph would not issue the dormitory care(=access card)
※ Refund account: Be sure to enroll own name bank account
Except permitted items, prohibit the electronics for prevention of fire accident.
Except permitted items, prohibit the electronics for prevention of fire accident. Section Item Non-Permitted Permitted Heating Electronics Electric Blanket, Electric Cushion, Electric Pad, Electric Heater,
Fan Heater, Heater
- Cooking Electronics Coffee pot, Toaster, Electric Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Gas burner,
Electric Oven, Electric Rice Cooker
Mixer Cooking Equipment frying pan, pot Container(Glass, Ceramic) for Microwave Others (Steam)Iron, Candle, etc. Electric fan, Vacuum cleaner, Hair Dryer, Hair Straightener, Medical Hot Pack, Humidifier, Electric Cord, Desk Lamp, Computer Equipments ※ Refrigerator and TV is only allowed after consultation with Roommate
- Carrying in cooking/heating electronics to dormitory or any action that leads to fire accident is prohibited.
- If violate above items are exposed and violated, penalty points or expulsion will be imposed according to the regulation.